I think this just might be one of my favorite collections of desserts.
The treats here have my mouth watering. So much sweet goodness. If you need something to surprise that special someone in your life, if you need something for your child’s classroom, want to spoil your love or treat your kiddos – you will find the best of the best right here.
What is one of your favorite treats for Valentine’s Day? Did we share it? Raise your hand if you love chocolate or a little red velvet as I do. I’m thinking a few Marshmallow Dippers would be perfect for my small people and their class parties.
Do you have a favorite? What do you plan to make for your kiddos? For your love? For the people you want to spoil?
- Red Velvet Squares
- Heart Shaped Rice Krispies
- No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake
- Strawberry Pie Cupcakes
- White Chocolate Oreo’s
- Heart Shaped Cake Surprise
- Red Velvet Strawberry Parfaits
- Valentine’s Day Popcorn
- Cherry Cream Puff
- Red Velvet Cupcakes
- Strawberry Chocolate Chunk Cookies
- Chocolate Brownie Sandwich Cookies
- Strawberry White Chocolate Chip Milkshake
- Marshmallow Dippers
- Valentine’s Day Sugar Cookie
- Chocolate Dipped Strawberry Bouquet
- Bundt Cake
- Strawberry Shortcake Cookie
- Mini Heart Cakes
- Chocolate Cherry Pie Cups