If there’s one fruit that looks as spectacular as it tastes it’s definitely strawberries. I consider them a treat even when eaten plain, but combining them with chocolate does take things to another level.
I find strawberry and chocolate desserts to be one of the most indulging pleasures of life. They are perfect to make when you want to serve your guests something that looks impressive but also if you just want to enjoy a flavorful sweet treat. And the best part is, this wonderful combination is so versatile.
There are so many amazing options. You can make a simple parfait, layer cake, velvety cheesecakes or mouth-watering brownies. What to choose first?
Decadent Strawberry and Chocolate Desserts
- Chocolate Strawberry Cake from livforcake.com
- No Bake Chocolate Strawberry Coconut Bars from yayforfood.com
- Chocolate Strawberry Pretzel Fudge Cups from familyfoodonthetable.com
- Strawberry Nutella Chocolate Crepe Cake from modernhoney.com
- Chocolate Covered Strawberry Brownies from ifyougiveablondeakitchen.com
- No Bake Chocolate Cream Tarts from insidebrucrewlife.com
- Chocolate And White Layer Cake With Strawberry from iambaker.net
- Chocolate Covered Strawberry Cheesecakes from awayfromthebox.com
- Chocolate Covered Strawberry Overnight Oats from fitfoodiefinds.com
- Chocolate Covered Strawberry Cups from amindfullmom.com
- Strawberry Chocolate Pound Cake Trifle from life-in-the-lofthouse.com
- Salted Chocolate Covered Strawberries from 3boysunprocessed.com
- Strawberry Chocolate Breakfast Parfaits from spendwithpennies.com
- Chocolate And Strawberry Pavlova from contesetdelices.com
- Strawberry Chocolate Truffles from sweetandsavorybyshinee.com
- Dark Chocolate Strawberry Yogurt Cake from fooddonelight.com
- Strawberry Chocolate Shortcake from beyondthechickencoop.com
- Chocolate Covered Strawberry Ice Cream Tart from melaniemakes.com
- Chocolate Covered Strawberry Birthday Cake With Fresh Flowers from thebutterhalf.com
- Chocolate Covered Strawberry Overnight Oats from livelytable.com
Do you have a favorite you would add to the list?