Sometimes moms like us need a little bit of inspiration and encouragement to get through the day.
We all have struggles and challenges we’re overcoming – we juggle a dozen balls – from kids, to friends, to home and work. We compare ourselves to others. We worry that we face judgement when we make what we believe to be the best decisions for our family.
This is why I’ve put together this list of 10 encouraging and inspirational books written by moms, for moms, to remind you that you’re not alone on your journey as a mom.
10 Encouraging and Inspirational Books for Moms
- Surprised by Motherhood: Everything I Never Expected about Being a Mom
- Anchored: Finding Hope in the Unexpected
- Rest Assured: A Recovery Plan for Weary Souls
- Your Sacred Yes: Trading Life-Draining Obligation for Freedom, Passion, and Joy
- Hands Free Life: Nine Habits for Overcoming Distraction, Living Better, and Loving More
- Mom, Incorporated: A Guide to Business and Baby
- Undone: A Story of Making Peace With an Unexpected Life
- From Grouchy To Great: Finding Joy In The Journey Of Motherhood
- Life Creative: Inspiration for Today’s Renaissance Mom
- Say Goodbye to Survival Mode: 9 Simple Strategies to Stress Less, Sleep More, and Restore Your Passion for Life