I wish I could tell you I have a green thumb.
And by wish, I mean madly. How is it possible to be as POOR as I am at keeping the green plants (and flowers) beautiful, alive and growing? But, I am.
I have killed the impossible-to-kill and the most delicate: orchids. I’m researching and doing my best to provide the habitat that will allow them to survive.
This includes this gorgeous collection of plant-stands….(maybe I can figure it out once I have DIY’d?) Because you KNOW if I aim for succulents, it is *almost* impossible to fail. (I’m looking at you #1 and #3!)
20 Gorgeous DIY Plant Stand Ideas
- Copper Pipe Pot Plant Holder DIY from puresweetjoy.com
- West Elm Inspired Plant Stand from theruggedrooster.com
- DIY Ladder Plant Stand from themerrythought.com
- DIY Kmart Pot Stand Makeover from erynwithay.typepad.com
- DIY Mid-Century Style Plant Stand from abeautifulmess.com
- DIY Bullet Planter from tatertotsandjello.com
- DIY Acacia Wood Plant Stand from sugarandcloth.com
- DIY Planter From A Metal Lantern from adorablest.com
- Simple DIY Copper Plant Stand from diyinpdx.com
- Revamped Wire Basket Plant Stands from sewwoodsy.com
- Cultivate Spring With This DIY Concrete Planter from francoisetmoi.com
- Plumbing Aisle Inspired Plant Stand from ourhumbleabodeblog.com
- DIY Rustic Modern Plant Stand from mountainmodernlife.com
- DIY Plant Stand from 100things2do.ca
- A Bargain Plant Stand from saltbushavenue.com
- DIY Copper Pipe And Wood Slice Side Table from fallfordiy.com
- DIY Copper Pipe Marble Plant Stand from abubblylife.com
- DIY Plant Stand from shabbygraceblog.com
- Refresh Your Space With A DIY Wood Plant Stand from mylifefromhome.com
- DIY Mini Plant Stands from homeyohmy.com
If you are ANY good at having a green thumb, I am 100% open to your advice. What to you do to keep plants flourishing in your home? And do you have a favorite plant stand of the ones I shared? You know I always love to hear your thoughts.