I know, I know – I don’t want to think about it either, but my favorite season will be wrapping up sooner than I’d like. And for some of us (who have kids starting school in the middle of August – how is that possible?) Summer will coming to a close even more quickly. I swear I was JUST complaining about the cold weather and wishing for Spring.
Suddenly, here with are with cooler weather looming. Again.
With the start of a new season, it’s the perfect time to revisit your beauty routine. For me, Fall means a busier travel schedule, plenty school activities, meetings and off-course the onslaught of Fall sports. My routine needs to be quick yet polished. I imagine yours just might need to be the very same.
And with the weather changing and cooling, paying closer attention to hydration is an absolute must-do These favorite end of Summer beauty products will have you hydrated and ready for the coming months.
- Multitasking Foundation – With a busy routine, having a product that can do more than one thing is a MUST. Who wants to spend time layering a bunch of products? I certainly don’t have that kind of time – especially in the morning. This foundation by IT Cosmetics in an all-time fav regardless of the time of year. It contains SPF 50, anti-aging serum, and is a foundation all in one.
- Hydrating Conditioner – Does your hair feel dry from all things Summer? Too much sun, too much time in the pool or the ocean? One too many pony tails to get it up and off your neck? ME TOO. It’s time to breathe some life back into those locks! This hydrating conditioner by Pureology is fantastic. It will hydrate your hair well and without weighing it down as so many hydrating options do.
- Dry Shampoo – Want to quickly revive your hair without washing? You need a great dry shampoo. Thi sis definitely a product I couldn’t live without. I’ve tried more than my fair share and Dry Bar’s Detox is my fav. For post workouts, Living Proof’s takes the cake.
- Brightening Concealer – For long days, a brightening concealer can completely revive your look. It is perfect for keeping in your purse for a quick update between a busy day and evening plans. For great coverage and a pretty glow, you have to try IT Cosmetic’s Bye Bye Under Eye.
- Mega Lashes – I’m always an advocate for accentuating your eyes and mascara is the best way to do it. For the past couple of years, I’ve been addicted to Lancome’s Clis Booster primer. It hydrates your lashes and helps create volume! Just layer your favorite mascara over it. (If you need a rec, my current go-to is Monsieur Big!) People will swear you’re well-rested!
What are some of your favorite end of Summer beauty products? Leave them for me below in the comments….I’m always excited to try new and amazing beauty products recommended by my favorite people.