After the cold winter, I’m always so excited when spring finally arrives. While I’m happy to enjoy the warmer weather and nature coming to life, I also welcome this season’s ingredients such as seafood, peas, asparagus and radishes.
While creating your own spring pasta recipes can be a fun adventure, there are already some amazing dishes that have been tested by passionate food bloggers. If you love pasta as much as I do you should take a look at these spring pasta recipes.
They have subtle flavor combinations I’m sure you and your family will love. Just let me know how they came out if you decide to try any of them.
Spring Pasta Recipes
- Spring Shrimp Pasta Recipe from bsugarmama.com
- Vegan Garlic Lemon Spring Pasta from thefitchen.com
- Spring Pasta Salad from wendypolisi.com
- Springtime Veggie Pasta Primavera from wholeandheavenlyoven.com
- Spring Veggie Pasta Dish from chelseasmessyapron.com
- Spring Pasta Carbonara With Fresh Peas, Asparagus And Burrata from feastingathome.com
- Brown Butter Gnocchi With Asparagus And Peas from crumbblog.com
- Green Goddess Pasta Recipe from healthy-delicious.com
- Roasted Garlic Butter Bucatini With Burst Tomatoes from howsweeteats.com
- Pesto Shrimp Asparagus Pasta from jocooks.com
- Roasted Tomato And Garlic Spaghetti from nourish-and-fete.com
- Healthy Spring Pasta Salad from brewinghappiness.com
- 25-minute Vegetable Ramen Noodle Stir Fry from smorgaseats.com
- 4 Ingredient Spring Pasta from theseasonedmom.com
- Wholewheat Tagliatelle With Rocket Hazelnut Pesto from thevegspace.co.uk
- Spring Pasta Salad from twopeasandtheirpod.com
- Chicken Tetrazzini from veggiesbycandlelight.com
- Orecchiette Pasta Salad With Flat Beans And Spring Onions from ohmydish.com
- Ricotta Gnocchi With Asparagus from yestoyolks.com
- Spring Pasta With Basil Pesto, Peas And Pine Nuts from fromthekitchen.co.nz
And even better – do you have any favorites you would like to share?