After the cold winter, I’m always so excited when spring finally arrives. While I’m happy to enjoy the warmer weather and nature coming to life, I also welcome this season’s ingredients such as seafood, peas, asparagus and radishes.
While creating your own spring pasta recipes can be a fun adventure, there are already some amazing dishes that have been tested by passionate food bloggers. If you love pasta as much as I do you should take a look at these spring pasta recipes.
- Spring Shrimp Pasta Recipe from bsugarmama.com
- Vegan Garlic Lemon Spring Pasta from thefitchen.com
- Spring Pasta Salad from wendypolisi.com
- Springtime Veggie Pasta Primavera from wholeandheavenlyoven.com
- Spring Veggie Pasta Dish from chelseasmessyapron.com
- Spring Pasta Carbonara With Fresh Peas, Asparagus And Burrata from feastingathome.com
- Brown Butter Gnocchi With Asparagus And Peas from crumbblog.com
- Green Goddess Pasta Recipe from healthy-delicious.com
- Roasted Garlic Butter Bucatini With Burst Tomatoes from howsweeteats.com
- Pesto Shrimp Asparagus Pasta from jocooks.com
- Roasted Tomato And Garlic Spaghetti from nourish-and-fete.com
- Healthy Spring Pasta Salad from brewinghappiness.com
- 25-minute Vegetable Ramen Noodle Stir Fry from smorgaseats.com
- 4 Ingredient Spring Pasta from theseasonedmom.com
- Wholewheat Tagliatelle With Rocket Hazelnut Pesto from thevegspace.co.uk
- Spring Pasta Salad from twopeasandtheirpod.com
- Chicken Tetrazzini from veggiesbycandlelight.com
- Orecchiette Pasta Salad With Flat Beans And Spring Onions from ohmydish.com
- Ricotta Gnocchi With Asparagus from yestoyolks.com
- Spring Pasta With Basil Pesto, Peas And Pine Nuts from fromthekitchen.co.nz
And even better – do you have any favorites you would like to share?