Buying from dollar stores can be a hit and miss. However, they do carry some items that can be easily upcycled into much prettier stuff!
I’ve always enjoyed making budget-friendly DIY projects and using items from dollar stores for your crafts certainly won’t break the bank.
If you think cheap things can never end up looking expensive I dare to disagree. Check out these amazing dollar store crafts – they look very tasteful and you’d think they were purchased from high-end designer stores. You definitely wouldn’t guess they actually cost just a few bucks. Have you ever crafted something using dollar store supplies?
Cheap but Chic Dollar Store Crafts
- Industrial Farmhouse Storage Drawers from littlehouseoffour.com
- Sculpt Painted Clay Pots from diypassion.com
- Make A Flower Wreath from apieceofrainbow.com
- DIY Dollar Store Pencil Cup from revamperate.com
- DIY Gold Scalloped Vase from brepurposed.porch.com
- Succulents Trio Dolar Store DIY from acultivatednest.com
- Striped Taper Candles from lindseycrafterblog.com
- Faux Succulent Wreath from thenavagepatch.com
- DIY Dotted Sharpie Mugs from destinationdecoration.com
- DIY Gem Boxes from oleanderandpalm.com
- Dollar Store DIY Night Light from homemadeginger.com
- Dollar Store Vase Makeover from loveandmarriageblog.com
- Easy DIY, Spray Painted, Dollar Store Vase from peoniesandpears.com
- DIY Dollar Store Layered Scent Candles from saynotsweetanne.com
- Foyer Fan Wall from uptodateinteriors.com
- Paper Wrapped Dollar Store Candles from modpodgerocksblog.com
- DIY Mirror Jewelry Wall Hangers from homeyohmy.com
- DIY Metallic Rope Throw Basket from lydioutloud.com
- Make Faux Leather Coasters from kristimurphy.com
- DIY Marble Accordion Rack from drawntodiy.com
Which of these do I love the most? That’s a hard one – but I will tell you the Faux Succulent Wreath (#8), the Mirrored Jewelry Wall Hangers (#17) and the Metallic Rope throw basket (#18) are at the top of my list. What about you?