Ok…so you may not be the biggest football fan on the planet, but you, like me, enjoy a good party and DEFINITELY love the food we share when we are gathering for any Game Day event.
There are football fans. There are Super Bowl commercial fans. And there are those who host or show up just for the food.
Whatever category you fall in to, I wanted to make sure you had some amazing appetizer options to entertain your guests, or to bring with you for the celebration.
These are 20 of my favorites from around the amazing, innovative internet…which will you decide to bring with you? (Hint: The crab cake sliders, the pineapple tequila meatballs and the beef bbq potato skinswould be a GREAT place to start.
Finger Lickin’ Good Game Day Appetizers
- Crispy Baked Teriyaki Chicken Wings from justataste.com
- Cheesy Game Day Dip from browneyedbaker.com
- Easy Triscuit Appetizer For Game Day from musthavemom.com
- Pizza Muffin Game Day Appetizer Recipe from tikkido.com
- Naan BLT Bites from asideofsweet.com
- Nachos With Mini Sweet Potato Chips from the-babbling-brooke.com
- Bacon Ranch Corn Dip Recipe from scatteredthoughtsofacraftymom.com
- Sweet And Spicy BBQ Sausage from wonkywonderful.com
- Grilled Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wraps from joyfulhealthyeats.com
- Crab Cake Sliders With Homemade Coleslaw from jocooks.com
- Gluten-Free Meatball Sub Game Day Appetizer from momadvice.com
- Pineapple Tequila Meatballs from sugarandsoul.co
- Easy Pizza Roll Ups from thereciperebel.com
- Toasted Cheese Ravioli With Pizza Sauce from rachelcooks.com
- Chili And Cheese Egg Rolls from gymcraftlaundry.com
- Sweet Potato Bites With Avocado And Bacon from wellplated.com
- Sweet Bacon Wrapped Chicken Bites from julieblanner.com
- Game Time Beef BBQ Potato Skins from thechunkychef.com
- Easy Game Day Sliders And Croissant Appetizers from sprinklesomefun.com
- Healthy 7-Layer Greek Yogurt Taco Dip from fitfoodiefinds.com
If you are an avocado lover like I am, I also have another recipe you probably want to add to your list – Avocado Egg Rolls. And yes, I can confirm they ARE as good as they look.
And if you are looking for a little decor inspiration – we have you covered there too.
Whatever you choose to make, enjoy every second of the celebration.