Before having a daughter, I really didn’t give much thought to coordinating mommy and me outfits. But let me tell ya, now it’s one of my favorite things. We’ve twinned for parties, Mother’s Day celebrations, and just everyday life. I’m sure at some point she’ll have an opinion on it, but for now I’m enjoying our mommy and me looks. If you’d love to find matching mommy and me outfits too, then look no further. Here are my top 5 favorite places to find ’em!
- Old Navy – What I love about Old Navy as an option is that they are so affordable. For the most part items are not exact replicas. I would say they’re more coordinating than matching. But you’ll definitely get the most bang for your buck, and that’s why they’re my #1 go-to! See all the options here!
- Lilly Pulitzer – Lilly creates beautiful, bright clothing in show-stopping prints. Their mommy and me options are created in the exact matching prints, which I love! They are a bit pricier, but you can always check consignment stores and online selling groups to find these sets too! See their current prints here!
- Target – If affordability is important to you, then Target is another option you’ll love. They don’t always have matching mommy and me options, but almost every large collaboration that comes out has some great options And you can always find T-Shirts that match – you know how I love graphic tees (even if they only come in adult versions – you can find some of my favorites here.)
- Hanna Andersson – Comfort is the name of the game for Hanna Andersson. Look for matching casual dresses, tees, and yes pajamas!! Check ’em out here!
- Etsy – If you want something truly unique or custom, etsy is the way to go. A quick search of “mother daughter matching dresses” on the site brings up more than 1500 options (wow!), so you’ll be sure to find something that’s your and you mini’s style!
Swimsuits – I know we are moving out of Summer, but you just might have a vacation planned this fall or winter – these are a few of our favorite options.